Hiking and rafting
River and rainforest
ph 07 3459987
mobile 021 2377713
Search Foris eco-tours
Connect with Us
Subscribe to our newsletter
Contact Foris eco-tours
0800 foris1 (367471)
Foris Eco-tours - explore with us
- one of New Zealand’s best daytrips
- guided nature tours in Whirinaki Forest, one of the world’s premier rainforests and biodiversity hotspots
- Rotorua's best rafting on an easy, fun grade 2/3 rafting trip down the gorgeous Rangitaiki River
- a chance to experience rare and endangered native birds – kaka, yellow-crowned kakariki, North Island robin, whio (blue duck)and more in their natural habitat
- an educated take on New Zealand’s unique and frankly bizarre ecology
- support for local conservation work
- Free photos of your trip
- quality eco-tourism experiences
- and stunning wildlife photography of New Zealand plants and animals
WEB SPECIAL: Book 5 people direct and get one free!!
Foris Eco-tours is a boutique eco-tourism company based in Rotorua and we know about New Zealand’s ecology. Director Tom Lynch has spent most of his life working in conservation education and he loves sharing his passion for New Zealand’s unique environment.
Foris is Latin for “outdoors” – we’re about good times in the great outdoors.